IRELAND PART 2


Day 4

On day four we drove to Galway. Again we stopped on the way at this beautiful place with an amazing view over the sea and the cliffs and the weather was amazing too. Soo sunny and warm.
Our next stop was Glencar - Waterfall. When we arrived in Galway we just explored everything and had dinner between many other students on galway lake. It´s such a cute city with many young people and lots of pubs. And that´s were we went in the evening. I drank my first cider with blackcurrant and enjoyed the irish life music.













Day 5

On our way to Cork we first stopped at a beautiful cliff were we took pictures with an Ireland flagg and it was so windy that I was actually scared to loose the flagg. We arrived at one of the most famous atractions of Ireland, the Cliffs of Moher. It is the most beautiful and breathtaking landscape I have ever seen in my life and I´m not even kidding. If you ever plan to travel to Ireland I highly recommend visiting this place. And they actually filmed a Harry Potter scene there.
In the evening we arrived in Cork, which seemed to be a really nice city.





 





Day 6


The plan for day six was to have the whole day in Cork but our tour guide Laura offered to us to go to Cobh a small town near Cork. It was really cute and just typically Irish. We visited a small museum about imigration ships and the Titanic which was actually really interesting. There is a beautiful cathedral and a really cute looking street with colorful houses in the city center. We just walked around and explored and after a few houres we went back to Cork where, unfortunately it started to rain really bad. In the evening we watched the movie "Titanic" which actually reminded me again that wealth and being known in society is so not important against the freedom and the possibility to do what ever you want. To be with people, you really care about and not with people who bring you down and keep you back from fulfilling your dreams. Uh, got really into it there:D 









Day 7


On day seven we drove along the "Ring of Kerry" and stopped at several different beautiful spots. There was a really small and old town museum, showing how the irish people lived in the past. Afterwards we saw a sheep / sheperd / dog presentation and I´m not even kidding, it was really impressive! I´m always so amazed to see what dogs are able to learn. The next stop was at a hill which we decied to climb onto and we were so glad that we did because the view was breathtaking. 
We continued to drive to Killarney Nationalparc were we saw a waterfall.
























And that´s it for this post, but i´m still not done yet, because there are a few more day to come. So stay tuned for my last post about this Ireland trip.

Have you been to Ireland before? Do you love it as much as I do? 

Feel free to leave a commend, I´d love to chat about it!

I´m soon gonna travel to Canada, so follow me on instagram for more travel pics. @lea_so_cl

To read my first Ireland post click here!





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN