IRELAND PART 3



DAY 8


On our way to Dublin we stopped in Kilkenny and visited their castle whith it´s really impressive painting hall and beautiful dining room and library.
When we arrieved in Dublin, Laura our tour guide gave us a small city tour over the half penny bridge and the college, etc. In the evening one girl of the group I made friends with and I went to the cinema because we really wanted so see the movie "lights out" with Teresa Palmer, who is one of my favourite actresses ever. Yes, what you may not know about me yet, is the fact that I love horror movies and it was actually my first time watching one in the cinema and it was soo good, I loved it! On the way back to the hostel we met Laura and others of our group and decided to walk through the pub area of Dublin. It was really a lot of fun and although the pubs were so full that non of us could fit in one, we just stood outside and sang along to "wanderwall" and "Teenage Dirtbag" as everyone else was doing too!








Day 9

On day nine we had time to discover Dublin a little bit. So we actually decided to visit the jail. The tour was really interesting and one of the girls said it reminded her of the series prison break. Unfortunately it rained all day, it was like in april, sun, rain, sun, rain... and sometimes even both at a time. After that we just went shopping for a bit and in the evening we played billiard. I´ve never played it before but apparantly I´m quite good at it.






Day 10



Last day! But this was probably my favourite day of the whole trip. So on day ten we drove to a nice hiking place with a lake and a maze. Especially the maze was a lot of fun. First we didn´t have a clue how to get to the middle but after some help from the others we eventually found our way through the maze. After that we had a nice picknic and just walked around the lake and took some nice pictures. On the way back to Dublin we stopped at a castle ruine where an acter from Game of Thrones, a really successful TV series, showed us some different swords and actually the ones from John Snow and his father. Of cause they weren´t the originals but still really cool. In the evening we ate in a really nice pub. The food (irish stew) was delicious and we drank a lot of cider too. 








It was just such an amazing trip I´m never going to forget. Ireland is such a beautiful country and I would take every opportuny to visit it again. I met so extremly nice people and made friends with three of them. I actually miss them a lot but we are planning to meet again. I have so many incredibly happy memories about this journey no one can take away from me and I´m very thankful for that. It is something I will never forget in my life. 



So there you have it. My whole Ireland travel diary. I hope you like it. If you did, please leave a comment, I would really appreciate if someone would give me a feedback on this post. 
See you soon,
 lea clara.

I´m soon gonna travel to Canada, so follow me on instagram for more travel pics. @lea_so_cl


Have you read my previous post on my ireland trip? Click here




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN