TATTOO INSPIRATION

Hi everyone! Today I have something slightly different to show on this blog. Since I discovered pinterest and created a board with tattoo inspiration, I´m absolutely obsessed with tattoos. I´m 18 now, so theoretically I´m allowed to get my own tattoo without my parents permission, but if you think I´ve been brave enough yet to not only consider it but actually do it, then I unfortunately have to disappoint you. I´m just too scared that in a few years I regret it. But still, I´ve put together some of my absolute favourite tattoo creations and wanted to share them with you.
If you want to see more awesome tattoo inspiration, then head over to my pinterest page and get inspired. Maybe you find something you love so much that next week, you have your own tattoo, who knows, right?;)


I´m obsessed with this absolutely stunning botanical flower tattoo by Rebecca Vincent. Look at these details and the shading, it´s so pretty.

_________________________________________________________________________________

This one belongs to the minimal tattoos. I love how it is still dark and defined and I like the placement a lot as well.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Again, love the placement. What I like the most about this tattoo is the intense light-dark contrast. But because it is so intense, you really need to be sure before getting it, because there is no way of hiding it later. But still, I just adore this tattoo.


_________________________________________________________________________________

This is another example of a minimal tattoo, for those who want to start small. Again, I love how detailed the design is and the coloring is gorgeous as well.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So this is absolutely in trend right now. A design of a hand on it´s own or, what I prefer, with flowers. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

To be honest, I kind of like the idea of a whole sleeve with tattoos. I know I don´t even have one yet but hey, it would be awesome. Well, who knows if I´m ever gonna get that far. However, what I like most about this tattoo sleeve is the gypsy girl in the middle. I´m absolutly in love with the look of them. Do you know Sammy from the beautycrush? She has such a tattoo as well and I love her´s a lot. She has it on her shoulder though, which I think is a really nice placement too.  

_________________________________________________________________________________

I think this one is really nice as well because it´s different from what I´ve seen before. If you ask me, I think this stardust tattoo is really special and extraordinary.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I told you, I´m obsessed with botanical flower tattoos. I just love the design and the intensity of the black.

I´m definitively going to share my tattoo journey by the time I get brave enough to actually getting one. I you want to see more tattoo ideas in order to get even more einspired, let me know if you would like another blog post about it or just check out my pinterest page.

If you have similar tattoos to these ones, you can definitively send me a picture via instagram @lea_so_cl  I would love to chat about your tattoo jouney with you.

xoxo lea clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN