A day in my life: Apassionata
7 / 12 / 15



Yesterday my mom, my sister and I saw the amazing horse show Apassionata. I was so excited to see it myself, especially because my mom and my sister already have been there when I was in Canada last year. It actually was quite spontaneous but I was excited anyways. When you come in the arena you see the stage with these shiny curtains around it. When the show starts they open them slowly and together with the music it gives a really mysterious effect. The horses were gorgeous but what really touched me was the deep connection between man and horse. These tricks they do with the horses are all based on trust which you got to work hard for. And thats why I recommand to buy a ticked and go watch it yourself. It´s an amazing experience. Next year I will definitive go and watch the next show Cinema of Dreams.
























                                             _______________________________________
The Outfite:
jeans - topshop
cardigan - stradivarius
boots - zalando/hoegl
                                             _______________________________________


Thanks for reading. I hope you like this blogpost. Have you saw an Apssionata show already. If you did so leave a comment so we can chat about it. I also made some short videos so if someone would like to see them I could put them on you tube as well.

Lea Clara xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN