Christmas playlist
29 / 11 / 15


Christmas is just around the corner and since a few days my familiy and I listen to our favourite christmas songs throughout the house. I thought I would share my favorite songs with all of you because for me it easily lifts my mood and puts a smile on my face. Especially if I feel a bit stressed I just light some candles, turn my fairy lights on und chill in my cosy bed while listening to this music. After a few minutes I feel relaxed already.


















                    __________________________________________________________________
The Christmas ep - Daniela Andrade
The Christmas Album - The Manhattan Transfer
A Jolly Christmas - Frank Sinatra
Christmas Deluxe Special Edition - Michael Bublé
Christmas Lights - Coldplay
All I want for christmas is you - Mariah Carey
Wonderful Dream - Melanie Thornton
Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea
A Very Merry Perri Christmas EP - Christina Perri
                 ___________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. I hope you like this post. Whats your favorite christmas song? Feel free to leave a comment.

Lea Clara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN