Falafel
14 / 11 / 15


The other day I made some Falafel. I really like the taste of them and they are healthy as well which I think is a big advantage. They mainly consist of chickpeas and several spices.



_____________________________________
All you need:
2 cups chickpeas
2 tsp cilantre
3 garlic cloves
1 cup parsley
1onion
1/2 lemon juice
1/2 cup flour
1/2 chili powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
1 cup yogurt
___________________________
But all the the ingredience but the yogurt in a blender and blend till everything stickt together. 




Put the oil into a big panand form the mixture to ball in the size you want make them a little flat.
When the pan is hot enough you can start cooking the falafel ball until they are slightly brown on each side.






Now you can serve them with yogurt and your done. Don´t they look delicious?!


Thanks for reading. I hope you like this recipe but if you have any suggestions on what I 
could add or what I could change to make it taste even better, feel free to leave a comment.

Lea Clara xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN