Hey everyone! Recently we went on a trip to Dresden which I absolutely loved, first of all because the city is really nice with all it´s beautiful old buildings and second because I was able to meet a friend from my year abroad again after I went back to Germany a year ago. In this post I´d like to share some pictures of this trip and some tips on how to improve your stay.
_________________________________________________________________________________




On our first day we visited the "Frauenkirche" which was completely destroyed after world war two and rebuild after. It really is worth seeing.



University of arts.


"Zwinger"


If you would like to see the ballett or an opera in the "Semper Oper" you actually need to booke in advance. I would have loved to see the ballett but we didn´t know that you have to plan beforhand so learn from my mistake and plan your trip well. Really it´s actually insane, if you plan a trip to Dresden for next year you need to buy tickets now.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Most delicious fries I´ve ever eaten.


Sleepy koala in the zoo. To be honest I really enjoy visiting the different zoos in different cities and if the weather happens to be good you should definitively give it a try.

______________________________________________________



In my Family we have the tradition that every year on christmas we watch a special movie called "Drei Nüsse für Aschenbrödel". It´s basically the story of Cinderella and some of the scenes were shot at the Moritzburg castle.


Did you try my summer salad recipe yet.
If not click here to get recipe!

Have you been to Dresden before? What is your favourite place there? I would love to know!
See you soon!
xoxo Lea Clara


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN