AUTUMN ROOM DECOR
24 / 10 / 2015


To really get myself into a autamnel mood, I started to decorate my room extra cosy and autumn themed. So I went to Ikea and Depot to buy some room decor items I liked and thought would fit perfectly into my room. 








 These paper leaves are from Ikea. To make the garland I basecally took a thin wire, cut holes in each leave with a puncher, put the wire through and secured each leave in an interval I felt would look nice. I really like the look of it and it really didn´t take long to do.



Then I printed out some pics I found on pinterest and sticked them to the wall with washi tape. I just love these pictures!!






Candels make everything more cosy and especially these vanilla flavored from Ikea smell super delicious!! Furthermore you just need to look in the nature to find some beautiful fall decor, which cost no money at all.





candels - IKEA
vase - IKEA
star lamp - IKEA 
washi tape - IKEA
white pillows - IKEA
grey pillow - IKEA
deer pillow - depot
latern - depot
white deer - depot
pumkin - strauss
fox - strauss

Thanks for reading. I hope you like my decor ideas but if you have any suggestions on what I 
could add or what I could change to make it look even better, feel free to leave a comment.

Lea Clara xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN