December 30th. ,2014

What I would wear for New Year's eve




This is a New Year's eve look, what I would wear when I would go to a party. I love this top because of it's shimmery fabric, so it its perfect in the New Year's theme. Also does the clutch with all the rhinestones. I'm obsessed with the colours of it. 
I chose the coat because it can be pretty cold on New Yea's eve and when I go outside to lighten up the fireworks I want to stay warm and cosy.
You can't go wrong with a pair of black skinny jeans and the flat black shoes with ankle straps give the outfit something romantic. The last thing I added was this ring witch matches with the clutch!

*
Das ist ein Neu Jahrs Outfit, das ich anziehen wuerde wenn ich zu einer Party ginge. An dem Top mag ich besonders den schimmernden Stoff der perfekt zum Neu Jahrs Motto passt. Genau wie die clutch mit all den Strasssteinen deren Farbe mich angezogen haben. Den Mantel habe ich gewaehlt, da es am Abend ziemlich kalt werden kann und ich, wenn ich raus gehe um das Feuerwerk anzuschauen schoen warm bleiben will.
Man kann niemals daneben lieben mit einer Schwarzen Jeans und die flachen, spitzen Schuhe mit Knoechelriemen geben den Outfit einen romantischen touch.
Das letze was noch dazu kommt ist der Ring, der gut zur clutch passt.

coat - stradivarius
top - mango
pants - mango
shoes - stradivarius
clutch - asos
ring - urbanoutfitters


I hope you like this Outfit and I wish you a happy New Year!!
Visite me on Instagram @lea_so_cl

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN